A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Juris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Juris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Juris, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juris graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juris has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lester Juris FAAP, FACC, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Juris practice?
- Dr. Andrew Juris has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Juris practices Pediatric Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.