A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burt
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kelly Burt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Burt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Burt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Surgeons.