A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Burt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kelly Burt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Burt practice?
- Dr. Andrew Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Burt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Surgeons.