A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kihyuk Lee MD and MPH is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.