A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew K Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Anesthesiology and Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Radiation Oncologists.