A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans