A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew K Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Anesthesiology and Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Radiation Oncologists.