A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kader
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kader, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kader graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Kader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Wake Forest University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Karim Abdel Kader MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Kader practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kader has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kader practices Urology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Urologists.