A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kader
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kader, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kader graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Kader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Wake Forest University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Karim Abdel Kader MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Kader practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kader practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.