A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kalnin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalnin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalnin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kalnin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kalnin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Richard Roundebush Veterans Administration Hospital of Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kalnin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Kalnin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kalnin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kalnin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.