A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kalnin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kalnin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kalnin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Richard Roundebush Veterans Administration Hospital of Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kalnin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Kalnin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kalnin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kalnin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Newark, NJ.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.