A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kaplan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Kaplan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kaplan practices Dermatology near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Fort Washington Dermatologists.