Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons
2141 N Harbor Blvd
Ste 35000
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-626-8630
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude, Run Around  |  show details
by Chris on Jan 18th, 2014

I don't like to leave negative reviews but my experience with Dr. Karich over the course of two years was negative, to say the least. I went in repeatedly for shoulder pain, and he kept ignoring anything about my condition which didn't match his first diagnosis that I had calcium deposits. There were several incidents which greatly bothered me. He once acted incredulous that I was in pain. I've given birth to three children. I know pain and I had it, but because it didn't fit with his original diagnosis, he seemed annoyed. On one visit, he walked out on me without even saying goodbye. I thought he was leaving to fetch something and returning to the room but no, an assistant came in to schedule an MRI. "Where's Dr. Karich?" I asked. "I didn't get to ask him my question." 'He left for lunch. He told me to schedule an MRI for you," the assistant told me.Unbelievable. You leave without saying goodbye? So rude. Long story short, he has very poor bedside manner and spent two years behaving incredulously about my shoulder pain and telling me it was calcium. Well guess what, Dr. Karich? On my first month of seeing my second opinion, I was diagnosed with a rotator cuff tear. Six months later,I am recuperating from surgery and on my way to a full recovery. Meanwhile, you wasted two years of my life insisted and I had calcium deposits, not believing my pain level, refusing to prescribe me anything for the immense pain I was in and stubbornly refusing to listen to any symptoms of mine that didn't fit your diagnosis. I wasted two years of pain and being treated like I was imagining things when I had a serious injury. Cannot recommend.

|  Awesome Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Shana on Jan 4th, 2014

Dr. Karitch was amazing. He was patient with my long list of questions my daughter required knee surgery ACL miniscus we took off bandages not one bruise after a 31/2 hour surgery. We had the surgery at St. Jude Surgery Center where we were treated so well I really can't say enough about dr. Karitch and the whole staff at the hospital. I was also told by an employee that when someone at the hospital requires surgery they go to Dr. Karitch!! I hope this helps you choose the right doctor.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ariana V on Apr 30th, 2013

Highly recommended.. Excellent DO

|  "umm Just Google it!"  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

I never feel compelled to openly slam someone. Especially, on the internet to a business, professional etc but I don't feel right in keeping quiet about this incident.This staff appears very busy although the office was near empty. My wait time was excellent, my vitals were taken promptly. I felt good easing into my appointment with the super friendly nurse. My left shoulder has been in extreme pain and near zero mobility. I was first seen by his PAC who after a few tests of mobility informed me I had frozen shoulder. I had never heard of it but she informed me "there is a ton of stuff on the internet about it." I spent a $40 co-pay(and Blue Cross probably paying them handsomely) to be told I have a condition that could last two years and to go Google it?! Karich came in and reiterrated what his PAC said without the "surf the internet" part at least and told me to come back in 8 weeks. They seemed really bored and basically masked their rudeness with a candy-coated curt. I'm calling my primary to be referred elsewhere. I was truly offended and could not believe how I was treated. It was seriously as if I had done something to them personally. There is no excuse for that kind of service to any human being.

|  He is excellent!....  |  show details
by Peggy Cansdale on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Karich is the best! He was very efficient and did an excellent job on my knee. My recovery was the best and I appreciate his staff and their follow through. Dr. Karich has a great bedside manner and makes you feel like he really cares.

|  An incredible assest to the medical profession  |  show details
by Debbie Moysychyn on Jan 13th, 2009

Besides a light-hearted bedside manner, Dr. Karich personifies the consummate physician. He is knowledgeable and caring without being condescending. He is genuine and has his priorities straight: patient/customer satisfaction and delivery of great medicine. His staff is exceptional and the surgical process was a pleasure from the initial in-office appointment, to confirmation and diagnosis, surgery and follow-up. His directives for care are bang on, and if you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon (one who is phenomenal with shoulder procedures) then Dr. Karich should be your #1 choice or at least a serious contender. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor.