A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Karpenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Karpenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpenko
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Karpenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Karpenko, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpenko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karpenko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nicholas Karpenko MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Karpenko practice?
- Dr. Andrew Karpenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Karpenko practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.