A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Karpenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Karpenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Karpenko, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpenko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Karpenko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nicholas Karpenko MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Karpenko practice?
- Dr. Andrew Karpenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Karpenko practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.