A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kasper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kasper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kasper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kasper MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Kasper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kasper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saddle River, NJ.
See Saddle River Internists and Saddle River Cardiologists.