A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kaunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kaunitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kaunitz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaunitz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaunitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Moss Kaunitz FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Kaunitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kaunitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kaunitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.