A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kaunitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kaunitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kaunitz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaunitz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaunitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaunitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Kaunitz practice?
Dr. Andrew Kaunitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.