A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Keegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Keegan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Keegan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keegan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Phillip Keegan MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Keegan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Keegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Keegan practices Neurology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists.