A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kees, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kees
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kees, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kees graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Kees DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kees practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kees has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kees practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Navarre, FL.
See Navarre Internists and Navarre Cardiologists.