A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kees, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kees
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kees, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kees graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Kees DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kees practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kees has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kees practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Navarre, FL.
See Navarre Internists and Navarre Cardiologists.