A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Keller, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Keller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Keller MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Keller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Keller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Cardiologists.