A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Keller, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Keller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Keller MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Keller practice?
- Dr. Andrew Keller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Keller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Southbury Cardiologists.