Dr. Andrew Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Keller?

September 5th, 2015

Waste of Time

I called his office because I was having chest pains and shortness of breath. They said they could get me in the next day otherwise next appointment not until the following month. Went to the appointment and was brought into exam room still with some chest pain and shortness of breath. Dr. Keller came in and was very lackadaisical. Told him that I was feeling fatigued ,that little exertion caused me to become out of breath, still had chest pains and some shortness of breath. He listened to my heart, checked my pedal pulse, told me everything sounded normal and wanted to schedule me for stress tests, blood work and see me 3 weeks after tests which couldn't be scheduled for 3 weeks. Did not seem to take my symptoms seriously, didn't even do an EKG or suggest I go to the hospital next door to be checked out immediately. I couldn't believe that he couldn't even be bothered doing an EKG. I was literally having chest pains while I was in the office.. He was totally cavalier about my symptoms asked very few if any questions. Told my wife and Physical Therapist about what happened at the appointment and they were both shocked and told me to go to a different hospital than the one he was affiliated with next door. I did and they admitted me over night, did a battery of tests, made sure I was okay to go home the next day but gave me valuable info as to what could be causing my symptoms and they treated me like they gave a hoot unlike Dr. Keller who acted like he couldn't care less. Totally unprofessional I will be following up with a different recommend cardiologist for additional testing which was recommended by the staff at the hospital I went to. I will be leaving a positive review for the hospital I went to.

May 7th, 2012

Saved my life!

I'd be dead without him.

April 3rd, 2012

Caring Doctor I Would Not Change!!!

Only know by my own personal experience for the last 18 years or more. He is, and always has been very caring and efficient with both my husband and myself. He listens, and explains when we are concerned about something. Never had to wait long. He is a Cardiac Doctor, so if we had to wait we understand.

February 6th, 2012

He is awful

Never treated and was phoning in. Waited 22 hours to see his staff and they disappear. Then when we went to tranfer hospitals confronted us. Extremely unprofessional!

February 26th, 2016