A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kennedy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew K Kennedy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kennedy practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.