A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kersten, Sports Medicine & Shoulder Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kersten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kersten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Douglas Kersten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Kersten practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kersten has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kersten practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons and Asheville Surgeons.