A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersten graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kersten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Douglas Kersten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Kersten practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kersten has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kersten practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons and Asheville Sports Medicine Doctors.