Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Kerwin
Dr. Andrew Kerwin, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Kerwin is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Shands Jacksonville and Associate Professor, Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Kerwin has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Kerwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Suneel Khetarpal
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Skarupa
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Tepas III
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi46