Dr. Andrew Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kessler?

April 22nd, 2016

I had cataract surgery on both eyes and was a little scared about the surgery but the doctor and the surgery cented really made me feel at ease the surgery was nothing like i exspected it was nothing at all the revovery was great now i can see even eith out glasses. Thsnk you so much Dr Kessler and staff..

February 27th, 2016

Excellent surgery and care

Dr. Kessler has an excellent bedside manner that puts you at ease. He is precise in his surgery, which has provided great results. His staff and the staff at the surgery center were well organized and competent.

January 9th, 2016

Made good on his promise

My distance vision is better than it was before I started wearing glasses.

December 23rd, 2015

Dr Kessler is one of the best doctor's I have ever been to, plus he takes his time with you and explains this, he is the BEST of the BEST!!

November 21st, 2015

Dr. Kessler managed my lasik eye surgery approximately one year ago and I must say he was both personable and professional during this process. I would certainly recommend him to peers as I was quite satisfied with my experience!

June 11th, 2015

Dr. Kessler preformed cataract surgery and corrective lens implants on both eyes. He thoroughly explained the procedures, various options and expected results. His professional and friendly manner put me totally at ease to proceed with the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Kessler to anyone that is considering these procedures.

October 13th, 2014

Trust him with your eyecare!

I'm a 59 year old male patient. I've been seeing Dr.Kessler for 15-20 years. He performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes a few years apart. He is a knowledgeable & caring doctor. He always takes the time to answer my questions. I trust my eyesight to him!

November 15th, 2016