A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Killen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Killen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Killen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Killen graduated from Imperial College of London.
Dr. Killen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Killen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Killen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Killen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Killen practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.