Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Kim
Dr. Andrew Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ, with other offices in Plainsboro, NJ and Princeton, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Kim has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Andrew Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.
Dr. Anshul Airen
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Mathilde Hill
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. Jill Morganstern
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi11