A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kirsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kirsch, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Obstruction
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirsch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Kirsch MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kirsch has 11 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kirsch practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.