A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Klafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Klafter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klafter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klafter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bennett Klafter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Klafter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Klafter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Klafter practices Psychiatry near Hillsboro, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Hillsboro Psychiatrists.