A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Klapper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Klapper, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Klapper MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Andrew Klapper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Klapper practices Plastic Surgery near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Delray Beach Surgeons.