Overall Review

3.6

September 27th, 2013
two years later after my surgery i am happier than ever. always a great experience with dr.kleinman and his staff. i recommend him to almost everyone of my clients. just an overall amazing experience. felt very at home and special with every interaction i had.

February 22nd, 2013
Rare Integrity and Unequaled Expertise
Not only is Dr. Kleinman a brilliant plastic surgeon--the doctor other doctors go to and the one journalists call when they need an expert opinion--but he's also a man of great integrity. As a patient, one of the things I appreciate most about Dr. Kleinman is that he values patients over profits. If he doesn't think you're a good candidate for a procedure, if he thinks you'll be disappointed in the results, or even if he thinks you just don't need it, he talks you OUT of it! When a plastic surgeon says "no," you know you've found someone you can trust. Thanks to him, I look like a younger, more attractive version of myself and not a "real" housewife!

November 29th, 2012
Nora Shams
I had to do a lot of research on doctors to get breast implants. I am a bikini competitor and always wanted to have larger breast with low body fat, impossible to achieve without having surgery. I wanted someone, who was highly accredited and honest. I choose Dr. Kleinman, because he was the past president of the NY state medical society, a graduate of MIT, Havard and Baylor, he has over 20 years of experience and worked with the creator of the breast implant!!! I was completely impressed with his background!When I went in for a free consultation, I immediately trusted him because of his honesty! He was very candid about the size and expectation of what was natural looking. Although, I explained I wanted a little bigger and was willing to compromise the natural appearance. I appreciated him going over everything with me, because he gave me exactly what I wanted!! The environment in the office is a very friendly one and it was a great experience!I am really happy that I went to Dr. Kleinman, I don't think I would of had the same experience and results going somewhere else.I feel like the beautiful woman I am and can not wait for my next competition!!

January 27th, 2012
CHANGED MY LIFE!
From start to finish this was an amazing experience. Dr. Andrew Kleinman was so laid back and relaxed about my case. He made me feel excited and relaxed about my operation.He had wonderful bedside manner. He has a way of educating you on your desired procedure. After leaving his office i could have conducted a consultation all by myself. After speaking to him my mind was made up and i couldn't even imagine talking to anyone else.The more and more i developed a relationship with Dr.Andrew Kleinman and his staff i became more excited and very much at ease.i coulndt be happier!Dr. Kleinman answered all my questions very objectively and thoroughly. he didnt make me feel silly for asking questions. He has changed my life. I look even more beautiful then i ever thought possible. Id recommend him over any of the other dozen doctors i spoke to.

January 18th, 2012
Thumbs up for Dr. Kleinman
Overall, our experience with Dr. Kleinman is very positive. I say "our" because although the decision to have plastic surgery was mine, my husband had his own concerns. Dr. Kleinman was able to educate my husband and answer any and all questions my husband had. Prior to seeing Dr. Kleinman, I visited other plastic surgeons and all of the other visits I had didn't compare to my visit with Dr. Kleinman. Unlike the other plastic surgeons I met with, Dr. Kleinman didn't pressure me into getting my procedure, my visits never felt "rushed", nor did I receive any cheap sales pitches such as "This month only I'm charging less for procedure 'x'." Dr. Kleinman's experience, thoroughness, eye for symmetry, and professionalism won me over. I'm glad that I selected Dr. Kleinman for my breast augmentation. After my procedure, I have seen Dr. Kleinman at least once a month for follow up appointments. During my follow up visits, he continues to be professional and answers my concerns.