A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Klonecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Klonecke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonecke graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Klonecke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Stephan Klonecke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Klonecke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Klonecke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Klonecke practices Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors and Sacramento Nuclear Medicine Physicians.