Dr. Andrew Klymiuk Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Klymiuk?

HE SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on May 15th, 2017

DR KLYMIUK HELPED MY OVERCOME A LIFE THREATENING DRUG ADDICTION. HE HAS TREATED ME WITH MORE DIGNITY AND RESPECT THAN AN OTHER PHYSICIAN I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Klymiuk for almost 10 yrs, & have complete faith in him as a Pain Management Dr w/yrs.of experience. He takes his time w/patients & is concerned w/every aspect of pain, & truely wants to help you feel better, even w/chronic-pain he gives me hope. He is a very good Dr, and I feel lucky as 1 of his patients. Theres been days where I cant move , but w/ the medication plan I'm on Idignity find it easier to 'move' & try to do everyday things, whereas w/out him & the medication I'd have no life, as the pain is too severe to deal with on its own. Thanks for caring.

A+

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Klymiuk for about 3 years. I trust this doctor and feel confident in his knowledge and treatment. Dr Klymiuk treats me professionaly, and I feel he cares a great deal about his patients. The doctor has actually gone beyond my expectations.

Posted on December 5th, 2016