Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon

420 Lowell Dr SE
Ste 500
Huntsville, AL 35801
256-257-7480
Locations and availability (3)

|  Fabalous  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I have had varicose veins for over 30 years. The office staff was great in getting my insurance approved and setting everything up. They knew everything!!! I now have great legs and best of all they don't hurt anymore and no more support hose!!!!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Knott several times this year. He has the best bed side manners, he took the time to explain everything to us and took his time listening to our concerns.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Knott has treated me since a critical injury with outstanding service. His bedside manner and professionalism is above 99% of all the medical providers I've used. Upon his referral, I visited the Mayo clinic where he was a Fellow. Each of the physicians I met at the Mayo were solidly complimentary of Dr. Knott and his abilities. Their opinion was that I couldn't find better treatment.

|  Awesome Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I'm a 40 yr old female on dialysis. Dr. Knott placed my third access in for dialysis. I was worried because my other arm had been cut up and had scars all over and really looked deformed. But, Dr. Knott made my new access almost unnoticable. He's a great doctor always on time and very caring.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Over the past 2 years I have seen Dr. Knott numerous times and several vascular procedures. He has always been very kind, thorough, takes the time to listen and following the procedure HE calls to check on me for several days following, as I seem to develope odd problems due to the small and brittle veins and arteries I have. He is the greatest.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

For the last few years, Doctors I have seen usually do not spend enough time discussing my health concerns. That does not apply for Dr. Knott. He patiently discussed my condition. I was very impressed. He answered and explained my health issues in a language I could understand. Then he wrote down the name of the diagnosis and also gave me his email address in case I had any further questions. I did send him an email and he promptly replied.This doctor was highly recommended to me by my Family physician and now I too would highly recommend Dr. Andrew Knott.

|  show details
by als on Apr 18th, 2010

Dr. Knott is the most caring doctor I have ever known. He is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind.

|  Dr. Knott is Awesome  |  show details
by Gretchen Csikos on Nov 22nd, 2009

We met Dr. Knott in the hospital after my husband had a stroke. He introduced himself and told us what needed to be done for my husband based on the test that were done in the hospital. He was professional and friedly but also open to any questions we might have. God has given Dr. Knott and amazing talent. He helped save my husbands life.