A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Knowles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Miami Beach Surgical Center
- Outpatient Surgical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew George Knowles DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Andrew Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Knowles practices Anesthesiology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Anesthesiologists.