A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ko has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chong-Yung Ko MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Ko practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ko practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Gastroenterologists.