Dr. Andrew Ko Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ko?

March 28th, 2013

I am absolutely in shock. Two receptionists, have the worst manner I have ever seen. Does not return phone calls, putting me on hold every time for 25-30 mins. I think they do this purposely to give you hard time. I am pity that the doctor is not aware of this. I would definately ask everyone to stay away from this office.

May 5th, 2012

Would not recommend EVER

Cannot stand this doctor or his front office staff. Dr. Ko refuses to talk to his patient's parents over the phone about important things. My daughter touched his chart and he slapped her hand! Do not ever take your children to see him!!!!!

March 15th, 2012

it is horrible. never go there.the lead nurse? office manager? has the worst attitude and tries to pick a fight with you. she put me on a hold for 30 minutes in just trying to schedule an appointment.

November 29th, 2011

This guy is a joke...

I've been loyal to him for many years - 100% trusting my health with him. My main complaint is that although he is a decent doctor, he cannot seem to admit that he is not as good as he claims to be. I went through several tests with him but he failed to discover/diagnose a polyp in my colon - something that another doctor easily found. When I confronted him, he got more upset that I went to get a second opinion than admitting he was incompetent. Had I gone with his opinion/findings alone, I could have let my polyp grow into a malignant stage (I know chances are low but STILL!!!!). Never again! There are plenty more competent doctors out there.

October 1st, 2011

He is a terrible doctor. He once prescribed wrong meds and he wasnt worry and gage me a "watever" attitude. He thinks im stupid because I discuss my medical knowledge with him. He thinks he is right. He is not very patient. Not nice. I wanted to continue talkin to him about my sickness that he confident says I don't have without any tests but instead he guided me towards the exit door. If you want to have a bad doctor. He is the person to go. It's unbelievable what terrible hand doctor yang left his place to.

April 1st, 2016