Dr. Andrew Kochan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

May 16th, 2016
Patient
i have low back pain for the past 18 years, and surgery was recommended by several different Chiefs of Surgery at UCLA and Cedars Sinai. Even though surgery was recommended, they could agree on the type of surgery, nor whether it would cure my pain. Dr. Kochan has helped me avoid the surgery and alleviate the pain. My husband is a physician and when he hurt his shoulder, Dr. Kochan worked with him and got rid of his pain). He's a great physician!

September 18th, 2015
BEST in his field.
One of the finest doctors I have ever had the privilege of being a patient of. Has helped me regain total range of movement and reduce or eliminate pain in affected areas.

August 25th, 2015
Dr Kochan is a true healer
Great man and genius healer

April 25th, 2015
Dr. Kochan treated my back and foot with prolotherapy. He help me so much. He is patient and kind and funny. I would trust process and Dr Kochan. He is well trained and intuitive.

November 14th, 2013
Fortunate to be a patient of Dr Andrew Kochan
This man has increased the quality of my life 100% by helping me to be stronger, out of pain! and keeping me showing horses! golfing! and fixing my neck and migraines. Can't say enough about the process and care he uses. I even had a weird injury from being kicked directly on the shin from a large bovine and extreme discomfort that he fixed immediately. My previous back surgery location and old neck injuries strengthened, shoulder issues and on and on. Now I only see him once a year or when I mess something up acutely! Ray his assistant is also awesome.

October 1st, 2012
Absolutely THE BEST
I have been seeing Dr. Kochan for over 10 years for my post polio syndrome. He is the most caring, understanding and BRILLIANT physician I have ever had (and I have been "around the block" with doctors for my chronic pain). I have sent my daughter to him and recommend him to any one in chronic pain.

August 1st, 2011
If you want typical, by rote medical care...don't see Dr. Kochan
A doctor willing to research and explore outside the confines of the average physician. Very creative, spends a tremendous amount of time with patients and is thorough in his examinations as well as in his communications with patients. He makes use of a wide number of modalities, both traditional and alternative and is highly knowledgeable about both. His medical assistant is very good and very cool.

November 22nd, 2010
Cured my Reflex Sympthetic Dystrophy
Many,many years ago, when I lived in So. Ca.I developed RSD after an ankle biopsy.I worked with Dr.Kochan @ Northridge Hosp.I could find no one that knew how to treat this extremely painful problem.It was at the beginning of Dr. Kochan's private practice & he asked if I would consider acupuncture. I had nothing better offered so I agreed.After the first tratment I was50% better, and 100% after the second. I have often wondered about Dr. Kochan's practice as I soon there after relocated to Va. I was reading a newspaper article the other day about an Air Force Reserve Col. in my area that is battling with this & I wanted to research Dr. Kochan prior to making contact with the Col.In my opinion, I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kochan as I feel he restored my quality of life.

August 24th, 2008
One of the most caring doctors I've ever been acquainted with and always willing to listen and spend time with the patient