Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kokkino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kokkino, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kokkino, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokkino graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kokkino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kokkino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kokkino practice?
Dr. Andrew Kokkino practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.