A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Konen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Konen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Konen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Headache Disorders
- Leg PainSwelling
Education & Awards
Dr. Konen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Albert Konen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Konen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Konen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Konen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.