A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Konen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Konen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Konen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Headache Disorders
- Leg PainSwelling
Education & Awards
Dr. Konen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans