A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Konen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Konen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Konen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Konen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Konen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Konen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Konen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Konen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Konen practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.