Dermatologist

Riverchase Dermatology
7331 Gladiolus Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908
239-437-8810
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Sharon on Oct 2nd, 2013

In my 61 years I have never seen any Doctor more compident and compassionat than Dr Kontos. Additionally his Nurse, Andrew was also extremely professional and at the same time did his best to put me at ease about my procedure, explaining everything in great detail. He is the best at giving almost pain free numbing shots!! I can not say enough good things about my experiences with this Doctor and the staff at the Cape Coral office. Would highly recommend.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Bill Brill ..Cape Coral on Sep 1st, 2009

Like I have known him all my life. Great Doctor with a great bedside manor. I hate going to doctors but have 100% trust in Dr. Kontos and his nurse. They were very thorough, very professional.

|  I wish I could give him more stars!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2009

A true gentleman who is caring, compassionate and highly competent. They just don't come any better than Dr. Kontos.

|  Highest Praise for Dr. Andrew Kontos  |  show details
by Dorothy Kres on Apr 13th, 2009

I have the highest praise for Dr. Kontos excellent surgical care. His dedication and personal concern for his patient I rate to the highest degree. His expert medical knowledge and personal care saved me from severe cancer problems. For the past 15 years I have had many problems with skin cancer and was treated by numereous other Dermatologist that missed severe cancer lesions. I am so grateful to Dr. Kontos for his thorough medical care. He is a fine physician and treats his patients with loving care,a RARE quality today. I am very grateful he is my Dermatologist.

|  First time visit  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2008

I have never been treated so respectfully by the entire staff.

|  Dr. Kontos  |  show details
by R. Lyman on Mar 19th, 2008

I just love Dr. Kontos. He is one of the most caring doctors I have even been to. He also treats my elderly father with such care and compassion. He is never hurried to leave the room and takes as much time as we need with us.