Feb 11th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kontos if you need skin cancer surgery. I would never have expected to look forward to an appointment, especially when surgery is involved. You are instantly comfortable as soon as you meet his nurse Angella. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. And when you meet Dr. Kontos he is the same way. And he takes the time to get to know you. I have been very pleased with my surgeries and the treatment I have received. This surgery duo is a godsend. I look forward to my visits and people can't even see my scars if I don't point them out.

Feb 9th, 2015

I had two different surgeries with Dr. Kontos this week. I had his nurse Angie for both surgeries. I can't thank them enough. They were amazing. Please go see Dr. Kontos if you have a skin cancer and need surgery. They put my mind at ease and I was completely comfortable and confident in my treatment. Angie is very gentle with the needles, and Dr. Konto is very caring. Thank you both so much!

Jan 10th, 2015

If you have to have MOHs surgery this is the doctor you want to see. My husband had many surgeries with him and he really cares about his patients. All his nurses are friendly and informative. His nurse Angie is exceptional. And the two of them go the extra mile. They even came back after hours when we needed additional care. Dr. Kontos takes his time and makes you feel very well taken care of.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Sharon on Oct 2nd, 2013

In my 61 years I have never seen any Doctor more compident and compassionat than Dr Kontos. Additionally his Nurse, Andrew was also extremely professional and at the same time did his best to put me at ease about my procedure, explaining everything in great detail. He is the best at giving almost pain free numbing shots!! I can not say enough good things about my experiences with this Doctor and the staff at the Cape Coral office. Would highly recommend.

The Best show details The Best
by Bill Brill ..Cape Coral on Sep 1st, 2009

Like I have known him all my life. Great Doctor with a great bedside manor. I hate going to doctors but have 100% trust in Dr. Kontos and his nurse. They were very thorough, very professional.

I wish I could give him more stars! show details I wish I could give him more stars!
Aug 14th, 2009

A true gentleman who is caring, compassionate and highly competent. They just don't come any better than Dr. Kontos.

Highest Praise for Dr. Andrew Kontos show details Highest Praise for Dr. Andrew Kontos
by Dorothy Kres on Apr 13th, 2009

I have the highest praise for Dr. Kontos excellent surgical care. His dedication and personal concern for his patient I rate to the highest degree. His expert medical knowledge and personal care saved me from severe cancer problems. For the past 15 years I have had many problems with skin cancer and was treated by numereous other Dermatologist that missed severe cancer lesions. I am so grateful to Dr. Kontos for his thorough medical care. He is a fine physician and treats his patients with loving care,a RARE quality today. I am very grateful he is my Dermatologist.

First time visit show details First time visit
Sep 29th, 2008

I have never been treated so respectfully by the entire staff.

Dr. Kontos show details Dr. Kontos
by R. Lyman on Mar 19th, 2008

I just love Dr. Kontos. He is one of the most caring doctors I have even been to. He also treats my elderly father with such care and compassion. He is never hurried to leave the room and takes as much time as we need with us.