Dr. Andrew Kontos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kontos?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

March 9th, 2017

Great doctor with great personality

Could not have been happier to have found Dr. Kontos, he has such a great bed side manner looks at you in the eye and shows he cares. The exam was very thorough and the wait time was reasonable for a doctor's office. Would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

March 26th, 2016

Good doctor, thorough and good bedside manner.

December 20th, 2015

So glad to have found my doctor again, he is worth the drive to lehigh acres. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him and his care. I hope other previous patients continue to find him at his new office. And for those of you wondering, yes he brought Angie with him!

August 5th, 2015

really good doctor, knowledgeable, respectful and friendly.

February 14th, 2015

February 12th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kontos if you need skin cancer surgery. I would never have expected to look forward to an appointment, especially when surgery is involved. You are instantly comfortable as soon as you meet his nurse Angella. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. And when you meet Dr. Kontos he is the same way. And he takes the time to get to know you. I have been very pleased with my surgeries and the treatment I have received. This surgery duo is a godsend. I look forward to my visits and people can't even see my scars if I don't point them out.

February 10th, 2015

I had two different surgeries with Dr. Kontos this week. I had his nurse Angie for both surgeries. I can't thank them enough. They were amazing. Please go see Dr. Kontos if you have a skin cancer and need surgery. They put my mind at ease and I was completely comfortable and confident in my treatment. Angie is very gentle with the needles, and Dr. Konto is very caring. Thank you both so much!

January 10th, 2015

If you have to have MOHs surgery this is the doctor you want to see. My husband had many surgeries with him and he really cares about his patients. All his nurses are friendly and informative. His nurse Angie is exceptional. And the two of them go the extra mile. They even came back after hours when we needed additional care. Dr. Kontos takes his time and makes you feel very well taken care of.

October 2nd, 2013

Excellent

In my 61 years I have never seen any Doctor more compident and compassionat than Dr Kontos. Additionally his Nurse, Andrew was also extremely professional and at the same time did his best to put me at ease about my procedure, explaining everything in great detail. He is the best at giving almost pain free numbing shots!! I can not say enough good things about my experiences with this Doctor and the staff at the Cape Coral office. Would highly recommend.

September 1st, 2009

The Best

Like I have known him all my life. Great Doctor with a great bedside manor. I hate going to doctors but have 100% trust in Dr. Kontos and his nurse. They were very thorough, very professional.

August 14th, 2009

I wish I could give him more stars!

A true gentleman who is caring, compassionate and highly competent. They just don't come any better than Dr. Kontos.

April 14th, 2009

Highest Praise for Dr. Andrew Kontos

I have the highest praise for Dr. Kontos excellent surgical care. His dedication and personal concern for his patient I rate to the highest degree. His expert medical knowledge and personal care saved me from severe cancer problems. For the past 15 years I have had many problems with skin cancer and was treated by numereous other Dermatologist that missed severe cancer lesions. I am so grateful to Dr. Kontos for his thorough medical care. He is a fine physician and treats his patients with loving care,a RARE quality today. I am very grateful he is my Dermatologist.