A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Koon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Koon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Koon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew James Koon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Koon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Koon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Koon practices Internal Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Carmel Internists.