A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kopel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kopel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Kopel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Kopel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kopel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kopel practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.