A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kopperud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopperud
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kopperud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kopperud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopperud graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kopperud has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jon Kopperud MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kopperud practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kopperud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kopperud practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Walnut Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Westbrook, MN and Tracy, MN.
See Walnut Grove Internists and Walnut Grove Pediatricians.