A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kopperud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopperud
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopperud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kopperud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopperud graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kopperud has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jon Kopperud MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kopperud practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kopperud has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kopperud practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Westbrook, MN.
See Westbrook Internists and Westbrook Pediatricians.