Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Korcek
Dr. Andrew Korcek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with another office in Lombard, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Korcek is affiliated with Edward Hospital, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Korcek has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Korcek has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Andrew Korcek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.
Dr. Sara Greenhill
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Timothy Mcgee
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Jaime Villanueva
Pulmonary Disease, Preventive Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi21