Dr. Andrew Kortz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Kortz?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr Kortz is the best doctor i have ever seen. He sincerely cares about his patients and their concerns. He is the first doctor I've had that has called me after a procedure to ensure I was doing ok. That made a big and lasting impression.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

The receptionist was very rude. I needed a follow up appointment due to an out of town emergency. Dr. Kortz is currently my doctor, but will think of changing doctors. She finally made an appointment for the following week but told me to be prepared to wait.

Amazing!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to talk to my (87 year old) mother about her condition. Your way of caring for your patients shows by the way you take the time to answer questions and explain your way of thinking and how to tackle a situation. Your nurse was so gentle with my mother and was able to calm her down prior to you seeing her. I look forward to you and your staff working with my mother during and after her surgery. Thank you so much! You are a blessing! PS. Your office is the cleanest out of any Ophthalmologist we have been to.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

professional and willing to help

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Mullis Eye Institute uses false advertising offering free exams and free surgery to lure you in and then talks you into unneeded surgery and charges you exorbitant fees. Dr. Andrew Kortz operated on my eyes and they are much worse after the surgery. PLEASE DO NOT GO MULLIS EYE INSTITUTE.

Wonderful Doctor and person

Posted on August 19th, 2014

On a friday morning I went to the VA clinic in Pensacola because of a problem with my eye. After waiting several hours to see the eye doctor he wasn't able to help and I was sent to Doctor Payne in Crestview. Dr payne saw me late Friday afternoon and said I needed to see a Corneal Specialist. He strated me on Antibiotic drops and set me up to see Dr. Kortz the very next morning. I found out he was on on a staycation as he said but took time to come in and see me. and then gave me his cell phone in case anything happened over the weekend. That was above and beyopund most any doctor I have ever had treat me before. Then he called me first thing Monday morning to see how the eye was doing

Excellent 1st time eye surgery experience

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr Kortz took the time to ease some of my angst prior to my cataract surgeries. He discussed what would be done during and after surgery and what I could expect following the surgery. His office staff was just as knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr Kortz and his staff.

great!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr. Kortz is very kind and explained the problems with my eyes very well.

Posted on October 18th, 2017