A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kosmowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kosmowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kosmowski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmowski graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Kosmowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Evans Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jerome Kosmowski MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Kosmowski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kosmowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kosmowski practices Emergency Medicine near Dillon, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Dillon Emergency Physicians.