A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kosta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosta graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kosta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Kosta practice?
Dr. Andrew Kosta practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Wixom, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians and Dearborn Heights General Practitioners.