A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kovacs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Kovacs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Gabor Kovacs MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kovacs practices Neurology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists.