Dr. Andrew Kovacs MD Patient Reviews

2.9

June 24th, 2016
Fabulous Neurologist
Dr Kovacs saved my life - more than once! The kindest, most learned Neuro I have ever been to! I refuse to see any other Neurologist! He is THE BEST!

January 13th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
Never made eye contact, totally dismissed my concerns, rude, beyond late for arrival (had to cancel 1st appt due to waiting over 2 hrs). Ordered 2 standard tests without speaking with me about prior injuries/brain issues. Ran for my life and found a new neuro.

June 11th, 2015
Extremely bad experience I have had with doctor.
The reason to visit Dr.Andrew G KOVACS M.D. was the headache and problem with my memory at time when I'm under stress. I explained it to the doctor,but he did not pay attention ,instead of that he try concentrate myself to the different issue- swollen legs,problem I have for dozens years.Without any explanation and even did not ask me, he put me for NSV EMG test in his office, for nerve conducting studies in the legs!! It was the most painfull test in my life. I can suffer pain,but I never expect such pain : I HAVE HAD MORE THEN 50 ELECTRICAL SHOCKS DURING THE TEST(approximately25-30 minutes).My body and legs was jumping almost with every shock. In my case the test was prescribed without any reason!The next days after test I felt weakness in my left leg.

June 10th, 2013
MY WORST EXPERIENCE IN A DOCTOR'S OFFICE EVER
The staff here is totally incompetent in mu opinion. After waiting 1 hour and fifteen minutes somebody opened the door and said in a surley manner, "We don't have a referral for you." I have been a customer here for 2 years and made several visits and this doctor was or still is, I'm not sure, part of the practice that provides the referrals. They relented and allowed me to see the doctor after I had driven 2 hours in accident style traffic to get to him on time. After the visit they were not very nice and informed me that, "With HMOs YOU must be proactive." Yeah, well, I let the doctor know what I thought about his front office staff. I don't know why he has any customers at all.