A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kraft is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kraft, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Steven Kraft MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kraft practices Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.