A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kraft, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kraft practice?
Dr. Andrew Kraft practices Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.