A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kraft, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kraft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Steven Kraft MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kraft practices Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Oncologists.