A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kramer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kramer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Charles Kramer MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kramer practices Urology near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Urologists.