Pediatricians

5400 Balboa Blvd
Ste 326
Encino, CA 91316
818-789-8987
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Great Doctor, need to hire a new receptionist...  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Krasnoff himself is a wonderful Doctor and my kids loved him, unfortunately some of his staff & receptionist is HORRIBLE, extremely rude, and need to either be fired or put through classes on how to communicate and interact with patients positively in order to have a positive outcome on any situation. Due to one in particular, she cost him two patients.

|  show details
by Korey on Jan 30th, 2013

Horrible patient service, front desk personnel should not be there

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

My two children have been with Dr. Krasnoff for 8 years. He is thorough, well informed, and attentive. He is available when we need him. Plus he is a very common sense doctor. He is exactly the kind of doctor I wanted for my kids. The office staff is well run and appointments are readily made. If I have an emergency they will fit us in that day.The office hours are convenient and they even have Saturday hours. I've met some of the other physicians as well and all were good doctors.

|  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Office always makes accommodations for urgent appointments. Great bedside manners. Easy to communicate with and always available by phone, email, or in office. We have had three other pediatricians and Dr Krasnoff has been by far the best and our kids love him.

|  Failed my daughter  |  show details
by Angry father of ex-patient on Oct 6th, 2009

My daughter was born with Cri-du-chat (cry of the cat), where part of her 5th chromosome is missing. Cri-du-chat is usually diagnosed within the first 24 hours due to the blatant symptoms, but the doctor failed to diagnose it at all. It was eventually diagnosed by a geneticist when she was a year old. We left Dr. Krasnoff shortly therafter.