A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Krupitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Krupitsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupitsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Krupitsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Krupitsky DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Krupitsky practice?
- Dr. Andrew Krupitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Krupitsky practices Family Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Family Physicians.