A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kuntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kuntz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuntz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuntz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuntz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Frederic Kuntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Kuntz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kuntz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Kuntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.