A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kuntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kuntz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kuntz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Frederic Kuntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Kuntz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kuntz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kuntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.