A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kwak, Interventional Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kwak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dr Kwak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kwak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kwak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Royersford Radiologists.