A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kwak, Interventional Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Kwak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dr Kwak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kwak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kwak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Royersford Radiologists.